Tamoco is making powerful location data accessible for all. Our global network provides businesses, organisations, brands, developers access to the leading source of precise, real-time location data. We’re enabling businesses to build better products, understand audiences and make better business decisions by using powerful mobile device data.
Marketing internship – 6 – 12 months
Tamoco is offering an excellent opportunity for an undergraduate student or early stage professional to gain valuable experience in a fast growing tech start-up.
We are looking for a marketing intern to join our team and help execute a variety of different projects.
This position provides real exposure to day to day marketing. Based in central London, you will gain valuable experience across digital marketing, including:
- Content marketing (a chance to build a portfolio of published content across the web)
- Campaign management
- Email marketing
- Social media management
- Ideally, you will currently be studying for a degree in marketing or another relevant subject
- A passion for digital marketing
- Analytical skills, proficient in excel and data analysis
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Design and copy editing/copywriting experience is a bonus
- A self starter – you will possess the ability to learn new skills quickly
The role is for 40 hours per week, and you will be paid the London Living wage. This position is for a minimum of 6 months. We will not accept placements for less than this amount of time.
Tamoco makes accurate and secure data accessible for all. Their global network provides businesses, organisations, brands, and developers access to the leading source of precise, real-time location data and enable businesses to build better products, understand audiences, and make better business decisions through the use of powerful mobile device data. For more information: www.tamoco.com.
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter.