Tamoco is making powerful location data accessible for all. Our global network provides businesses, organisations, brands, developers access to the leading source of precise, real-time location data. We’re enabling businesses to build better products, understand audiences and make better business decisions by using powerful mobile device data.
Head of Product
Finance and Operations Manager
You’ll be reporting directly to the company CEO and will be day to day responsible for all tasks related to finance- and operations, including:
- Supporting the management team creating and updating financial documents like forecasts and cashflows for internal and external use.
- Managing supplier payments and communication.
- Managing customer invoicing and chasing for outstanding payments.
- Process wages/expenses payments and journals
- Creating and managing processes for employee vacation, office management etc.
- Responsible of asset management – for example phone, computers etc.
- To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- General office management
The ideal candidate will have experience with both financial and operational tasks in a dynamic company and thrive in an environment of change.
Experience with software like Xero and ReceiptBank is a plus.
We look for people who are self-starters and team players.
Hit the button below to send us your CV and a cover letter.